Virtual Home Buying Program
We have been handling “Virtual Transactions” for over 2 years. Buyers and Sellers that participate in our Virtual Home Buying Program do so with the knowledge and confidence that professionals handle every aspect of the transaction. The purchase of property is a big decision, and we recommend that the Buyer, or a trusted representative, visit the property prior to a commitment being made to purchase.
- INITIAL CONSULTATIONS- We will schedule an appointment via Zoom to learn your exact criteria, and determine your “Wants” and your “Must Haves”. Your criteria can include price, location, amenities, # of rooms, and many other variables.
- We will show you how real estate searches are accomplished so you can see for yourself how easy it can be to make changes in your criteria.
- You will be granted access to our online searching tools, that will allow you to view properties for sale just like Realtors do.
- EMAIL ALERTS- We will start emailing you listings that match your criteria.
- VIRTUAL TOURS- You can request a virtual tour of properties in our area. One of our representatives will contact you to set up an appointment. You will be able to see the property and amenities.
- NEGOTIATIONS- If you decide on a property you want to make an offer on, you will be kept in the Loop for all negotiations. All documents can be “e-signed” via DOCUSIGN.
- ERNEST MONEY DEPOSIT- You will be able to wire your deposit directly to the Title Company/Closing Agent knowing that they have a secure wire transfer portal.
- INSPECTIONS, TITLE & LIEN SEARCHES and PERMIT SEARCHES. In preparation for closing all Inspections, Title & Lien Searches and Permit Searches will be handled with detailed reports emailed directly to you.
- LOAN COORDINATION- If you are obtaining financing, your lender will be consulted, and we will confirm coordination with the Closing Agent.
- APPROVALS- If you are purchasing a property and approval of an Association is requires, we will coordinate the application and approval process.
- CLOSING DOCUMENTS- If you prefer to sign your closing documents without attending a closing, a mobile closing will be arranged.
The purchase of property is a big decision, and we recommend that the Buyer, or a trusted representative, visit the property prior to a commitment being made to purchase.
If you have any questions, please call us at (866) 783 6011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org